ESPANOL* BACKGROUND CHECKED* BONDED & INSURED* MOBILE NOTARIES & LOAN SIGNING AGENTS*
Dear Valued Customer;
Thank you for scheduling an appointment with us. Please read the following details concerning your appointment:
In order to streamline the process, please adhere to the following:
(1) - IDENTIFICATION: Signing parties MUST have VALID, UNEXPIRED identification such as Driver’s License, DMV Identification Card, Passport, Passport Card, Green Card, DOD Military Card, etc.
(2) - FORM(S) & SIGNATURE: Please have your documents filled up, and only leave the signature area UNSIGNED as the signing individual(s) MUST SIGN ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE NOTARY PUBLIC.
(3) - NOTARY PUBLIC: The name of the Notary Public who will be servicing you is: Mireya Tifre; a commissioned, background checked, bonded and insured mobile Notary Public and Loan Signing Agent.
(4) - PAYMENT AMOUNT: Based on information you provided; the price for your requested service is already given to you over the telephone, via email or text. For General Notary Work; if additional Notarial stamps are required within the SAME document, please add $5.00 per additional said stamps.
(5) - ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: Our preferred method of payment is: exact cash, but we can also accept Zelle, CashApp, and Credit Cards (the notary will provide you with account numbers should you need to pay via any other method besides cash).
(6) - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 15 Minutes to 1:00 hour before your scheduled appointment you will receive a phone call/ email/ or text message confirming your appointment and letting you know the Notary Public is enroute to the signing venue.
(7) - CHANGES TO APPOINTMENT: Should you need to reschedule, change, or cancel your appointment, please do so at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled appointment time. You can simply cancel, change or reschedule an appointment by logging into your account, or by contacting us with as much detail as possible.
(8) - CONSIDERATION:
There is no penalty for changing, or canceling appts when such is done within the indicated, reasonable time frame. Be aware that if our Notary Public travels to the signing location and you do not execute any work/ services you booked us for; there is a $10.00 - $75.00 travel charge that must be paid.
We are here to help! We look forward in servicing you with all of your notarial acts. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Best Notary Services LLC
Call/ Text Office: 346-418-7862
Want to take advantage our our current deals and promotions? Click here for more information.
Customers have questions, and we have answers. Click here for our FAQ
Best Notary Services & Affiliates
Disclaimer : We are not Attorneys licensed to practice law & may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
Copyright © 2011-2021 Best Notary Services